What is this website about?
This website is dedicated to present Lixiao and her team's research on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI): Responses, design, and education (see the figure to the right). On this website, you may find the following information:
Who may benefit from this website?
- Human-Robot Interaction Researchers
- Robotics education practitioners who would like to share or explore the development of a robotics team, learning process, and learning outcomes through research
- HRI education practitioners (professors, instructors)
- Robotics education and HRI education resesarchers who would like to learn from each other
- Students who are interested in a career path this is related to robotics
- Robotics tournament organizers who would like to evaluate their program through research
- Robotics hobbyists who are interested in HRI research
- Robotics companies who seek ways to improve their robot design or evaluate humans' responses to their robot products